Monday, November 15, 2010

EFT Script #1: You, as Fast Eaters!

How many times did your mothers tell you to slow down and chew your food? A lot of us heard those admonishing words. She even yelled at us to do so and we feel as if we are controlled like puppets.

Well, Mama knows best - slow down and chew your food.

Here are good reasons to do so, and one of them is because it makes you eat less and feel a lot fuller. That translates to less calories taken in and a big ability to lose weight.

But if you can't help yourself eating quickly, there are some ways to teach yourself the right eating pace. One of them is a computerized device in which you put your plate and dish your food on it. It tells you how fast or slow you are actually eating. But those gimmicks are so expensive - there's got to be a better way.


Who needs pricey gadgets like this when you can retrain yourself to pace eating with EFT?

Thus, I give you a sample EFT script to play the EFT Tapping Game! Feel free to alter any setup affirmations and/or reminder phrases!

Setup
Even though I eat too fast and never seem to be full, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway and that's who I am.

Even though I just can't help myself eating so fast, it's OK to have that personality and I choose to change it.

Even though I can't help myself eating fast and I don't know how to eat slower, that's fine - I choose to change my feelings and personalities and teach myself to eat properly.
Negative Reminder Phrases
I can't eat slowly...
I eat way too fast...
It's who I am...
There are times when people told me to eat slowly...
My mother told me to eat slowly...
But I can't help myself...
My eating speed is out of control...
I prefer to eat fast than at a slow pace...
What's the use in eating slowly...
Eating slowly makes me late for everything...
I enjoy less of everything else when I chew my food thoroughly...
Eating fast is just who I am...
I have to accept the fact that I eat fast...
I prefer to rush over meals than to eat to make me miss out a lot...
It's more convenient to eat fast...
And I can't help myself!
 Positive Reminder Phrases
I choose to release my feelings...
I choose to eat slowly...
Eating slowly ensures I'm digesting my food correctly...
Eating slowly helps get me to the figure I want...
I love the feeling of food in my mouth...
I feel and sense the texture of each morsel...
My teeth are chewing it thoroughly...
I appreciate the taste with every morsel...
I appreciate each flavor and sensation with each bite...
I enjoy each bite more and more...
I have time for other things when I eat at a leisurely pace...
I appreciate eating slowly more and more...
I feel more satisfied and fuller when I eat slowly...
I appreciate each aspect of what I eat at a leisurely pace...
I choose to let go of my old habits of eating fast...
I choose to eat more slowly...
After a few rounds, you may notice that you are looking forward to tossing your fast eating habits out of the window and  to eat more slowly.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment